Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Cat Wakes me up too!



My cat Bob wakes me up very early. So I reach for my ibook and check my email. Yesterday Marla sent me a link to this cartoon since I have complained to her about Bob. I am still learning how to blog and post. I figured it was time for me to learn how to get a You Tube video posted to this blog. It is Sunday morning 5:30 I have been up awhile.

Last week seemed to be a very long week. I seemed to be experiencing some sort of time distortion. It just seemed to drag on and on. My cotton sale continued and we saw several new knitters and some others that were making their yearly visit. Next week I need to start preparing for the wool sale. Nov. 10 & 11 will be coming up faster than I realize. I will make a info sheet to hand out and signs for each yarn on sale. Some of our popular wool yarns like Noro yarns have been selling every day. There may not be much left by the sale week end. We have a good supply of 220 Cascade, Ultra Alpaca, Toas and others. I am sure with our huge inventory folks will find plenty of great yarns to choose from even if the Noro is gone.
I am still working on my UFO projects. I am on the second sock of two different pairs. The one pictured in the previous post is coming along nicely. I am knitting magic loop and I switched to the new Addi Turbo #5 lace needles that came in on Tuesday. I just needed to sample them so I could let you all know that they work really smoothly. One of the perks of owning the shop is getting to try out the new tools right?? My knitting seem to be moving along faster. I really have to force myself to stay away from the new basket of Step Sock Yarn. I keep wanting to start another pair. I really enjoy wearing the Step/green ones I made last winter. They feel so soft on my feet. I wonder how do they embed the Aleo and Jobo into the yarn?? It is 6:03 and Bob is sound asleep in the corner of my bed. I am getting a little sleepy so maybe I will shut down and turn out the lights and see if Bob will let me go back to sleep for a little while.

No comments: