Saturday, October 06, 2007

SALE, Sale Sale Summer Yarn Clearance


Friday October 19 and Saturday the 20th Summer Yarn Clearance, I am working on publishing a list and getting post cards sent to customers. Most cottons yarns will be 20% off we have lots of odd lots of novelty yarns that are 50% off also.



Dear Fiber Friends,
It has been a stressful couple weeks with the future of our store uncertain. I will feel much better once I can get everything settled and know if I need to move and redesign my business again. I am hoping to find someone to sell my business and inventory to before Thanksgiving. If I do I will sell off my fixtures and move my favorite yarns to storage at home and sell through the internet and at special events. I have about a year and 3 months to go before my SSI benefits begin. I will keep you updated on sale dates and special events we are planning to have to clear the bulk of my yarn and gift inventory. If you have a shop and may be interrested in fixtures or inventory please come by and make an offer. I have two nice spinning card racks and a great spinner I use for needles and accessories. I post to my blog weekly you can keep track of me and the latest news. Click on the summer Yarn Sale Link to see some of the yarns that will be featured in our sale. You may also call me with offers or email me a bid on any inventory that may wish to purchase. I would be happy to mail yarn to anyone not able to attend my sale. Please forward this information to your knitting friends. We beautiful yarn from Dale of Norway, Cascade and Crystal Palace, and Classic Elite yarns to sell. All our designer single sheet patterns are buy one get one free. We have sweater kits with free patterns and odd balls at unbeatable prices.

No comments: