Friday, November 09, 2007

Wooly Yarn Sale

Our Wooly Yarn Sale November 10 & 11
Saturday 10 - 5 Sunday 12 - 5
It should be fun seeing who comes. I love watching the knitters. They all seem to enjoy the events so much. They seem to love seeing each other and sharing their kitting experiences. You would not believe the amount of excitement is generated by just two sticks and some string. I will admit some of it is pretty exotic and fancy string. Cashmere from goats from the mountains of Mongolia and Tibet. Sheep wool from Australia that has been dyed and spun in China and Japan. The finest italian designer hand painted yarns and rustic handspun and alpaca from Peru, Uraguay and Bolivia. All of this in a little yarn shop in Mercer.
I love this modern world we share. Yarn from all over the world brought here to us to enjoy. We really are rich. I am going to miss all of this I may not be closing the end of December. I will keep you posted. I am proceeding ahead with the sales anyways. I can always buy more yarn besides you all could use a price break for your holiday projects. There is a link to the right to a page with details of the yarn offered for sale and the sale prices.
I tried to email it but there are 5 pages and it is really to big to print out so you can view it on line. Please let me know if the link is not working for you. I will also accept phone orders and mail the yarn to you.
Nancy

No comments: