Sunday, October 07, 2007

Working on my UFOs



Hello!
Its a beautiful sunday morning. I have been working on an email message to my knitting friends all morning. I need to send it today sometime. Later today I will work on more UFOs like the socks pictured above.

Last week I finished several UFOs. The Violet Feather and Fan Afghan that I started last March to show off the Merino Stripes Yarn is finished. This was knit from a Ann Norling free pattern from Crystal Palace. It is really beautiful and can be seen at the store on display with the yarn. I know many of you had given up on seeing me ever finish it. Knitting it was effortless, I knitted a 6 row pattern repete a couple times a week when the store was empty and I can hardly beleive it myself, I finished it with only 6 balls of yarn instead of 8. I finished a Noro Tam and an earflap style hat last week also.

Please vote for your favorite yarn. Help me decide which yarns to put in my on line store. I want to pick 5 or 6 of our best sellers to offer online. Email me at ottercreek@mac.com with your suggestions. I really appreciate your feedback.
Nancy

No comments: