Friday, February 08, 2008

Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival

Well its early around 6 AM I have to get up and pack my car for the trip to Pittsburgh.
I am wondering if all the boxes will fit in my little Sion. It will be fun to see just how much will fit in the car.
I am taking all the Lambs Pride, Step sock yarn, Ultra Alpaca. Sissi a beautiful lace mohair, all the 220 Cascade plus an assortment of books. Keeping the booth simple offering only a few choices. The yarn will be sold at a discount in hopes of selling most of it. I am teaching a class, Gauge Mysteries on Sunday. I ran out of ink for my printer yesterday in the middle of printing my workshop handouts. Tom finished them up on his printer but I did not get my new business cards printed and sale signs. So Magic marker and paper will have to do. I will make the signs at the show.

I am not looking forward to this drive into the South Hills. There is just no easy way to get there from here.
Ellen O. is riding with me and is bringing her GPS so I am sure we will make it okay. I was only lost for a little while last year. I am picking Ellen up at noon and I have much to do.

I will take my camera and post to the blog so you all that have decided to stay home can check in and get a feel for what the show is like. Next year it will be held at a hotel in Cranberry near the turnpike exit. It will be so easy to drive to.
Knit On!
N

No comments: