Sunday, December 23, 2007

Packing up the Baby Ull

Today is Sunday I will go in for a few hours this afternoon and pack the Silver Forest Earrings Displays in boxes to return to Vermont. This little company has been good to me over the years. I want to get the boxes to the UPS on Monday. I will also start to take apart my office and get my computers ready to bring home. The time is running out and I have so much more to do to get the store empty by the 27th.


Yesterday I finished packing up the Baby Ull and the other Dale yarns that have not sold. I am sure some of the knitters that bought these Dale Yarns on sale have not used wool of this quality before and when they knit items out of the Baby Ull they will want more of this yarn. It is so soft and light and warm to wear. I love my socks knit from this yarn. Many knitters seem to feel that wool is not good for babies because they have some memory from there childhood of having to wear some scratchy wool thing. I too have had to endure hours of having scratchy wool scarf or hat on while sled riding or ice skating in the 1950s. I wish my mom would have had Baby Ull. I will take the unsold books and yarn with me to The Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival.

No comments: