Wednesday, December 05, 2007

OUR LAST DAY DEC.22


NEWS Monday afternoon we got a call from Lucy, our agent, the sale of the building is still on but the closing date has been changed from Dec. 20. to the original date of Dec.28. I do not know why this happened but I was happy to have the extra days to clear our inventory. So it looks like we will stay open till the Saturday before Christmas.

My stress levels are really peaking. This deal has changed so many times. I sent out email last week to everyone saying the last day will be Sunday Dec.16 and now I am not sure what to do. I suppose I should email everyone again to let them know that we will be open a week longer.

It has been wonderful to see so many old friends coming by to help me clear out the store. Most of the big fixtures are sold. I still have a lot of wood crates that I will need to sell.

We still have a lot of gift items. Folkmanis puppets for the little guys and Silver Forest earring for the young ladies.
All our samples are for sale. Alpaca sweaters, scarves and hats, shawls and scarves. Some items are priced at whatever you want to offer. Most of our yarn is on sale at prices that are a savings of 20% to 50% or more unless it is inventory I am planning to take to Pgh Knit and Crochet Festival. Our books are 20% off and single sheet patterns are $2.00 older ones are free with yarn purchase.

No comments: