Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Knitting the UFO's


I have so many UFO's unfinished knit objects around that I do not even know how many there are. They are everywhere around the store as samples. Some of these I need to just unwind and put the yarn on the bargain cart. I did finish a couple over the holidays. I really like the way these fingerless mitts fit. I need to make some in Black and Gold, Steeler colors, to go with the my hats. I started a new Steelers Hat from my pattern. I sold my samples and a few kits over the Holidays. I need to knit more samples using my pattern to edit the instructions before I sell more patterns. The patterns can always be inmproved. If you bought on of my patterns and have suggestions for changes please email me. I really like using Berroco Ultra Alpaca for this kit. I am anxious to get this kit and some of my finished hats posted on my Etsy Store.

The store was very busy on Black Friday. I hope folks continue to come and help me empty the store. We only have 16 more day to clear all the inventory. I have 100 skeins of assorted colors of Cascade 220 coming this week and a huge shipment of Lambs Pride Bulky. I will take home whatever does not sell and sell it in my booth at the Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival.
See the link on the right for information about the Festival. Feb. 9 & 10 2008 A great way to lift the winter blues with a knitting week end in the city with friends.

Come visit soon.

No comments: