Monday, December 14, 2009

Hats at the Pottery Dome



My hand knit hats are at The Pottery Dome just 2 miles West of the Grove City Outlets. Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10 - 5 and Sunday 1 - 5 phone 724-748-5001 www.PotteryDome.com
This is a wonderful gallery with beautiful handmade pottery and glass by talented local craftsman. I will have my handspun knitted items displayed there thru the winter. This is a great opportunity for me to get my stuff out were folks can find it. I have been making and selling hand knit hats and handspun yarn for over 20 years in the Mercer - Grove City community and I know some folks will be happy to know that they can still purchase these items from me. I still love making them and am grateful to Lois Hamilton for letting me put them out at the Pottery Dome.

No comments: