Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Word Wide Knit in Public Day


On this day, knitters world-wide are encouraged to take their knitting to a public place and knit. Many knitters will get together as a group. Check out the Worldwide Knit in Public Day website http://wwkipday.com/to see if their is a group get together in your area. In honor of Worldwide Knit In Public Day.    I am hosting at Knit out at in Mercer, PA at 139 N. Diamond Street
Otter Creek Store Saturday Afternoon.  2:00 - 5:00   I will offer a 10% discount on all yarn purchased June 9 Plus a free mystery gift to any knitter that brings one of your completed projects for our display table and show and tell. This should be fun getting to see what everyone has been knitting. If the weather is good we will knit outside the store. We have a nice tree and extra wide sidewalk and a sun umbrella.
I just got a shipment of Noro Yarn yesterday. The new colors of Kureyon and Silk Garden are beautiful. I could not choose one to start knitting. I want to knit a few small felt bags. If you have any patterns to share or ideas for small felt bags please send them on to me.
Please email me if you plan to come on Saturday. Phone 724-662-2830 I would love to have an idea of how many Mystery Gifts I need to wrap.

No comments: