Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Knitters come to build their stashes in spite snowy weather.

The weather turned bad and kept many folks from driving to Mercer on Sunday. We had several brave knitters that came out to take advantage of our sale. Saturday business was really good. Just take a look at the emptt shelves. I will spend this week clearing out the rest of the inventory. I will wait till the end of the week to pack up the yarn just in case some customers stop by had help me clear more of the inventory. I really do not need to take all of this yarn home. I am way beyond SABLE. I can sell at the up coming shows where I will have a booth at but there too much for a booth. So if you are reading this and want some yarn at really good prices please call and come by and check out what is left.



No comments: